Blog Post about the 9/27/2013 website updates.
Because most of my technical articles utilize aligned images and tables with a colspan, along with the fact that Markdown is rather crummy when it comes to colspans or (for that matter) table alignments. I added my own pseudo Markdown commands to support such attributes to my web system and managed to get my classic VLSI article ported into the new system relatively quickly.
I also updated the CoffeeScript function that generates the indexing script to show the keyword being searched at the top of the screen and I think is a nice touch overall.
Well, that is all for now!
By Mike Mclain